Friday, March 8, 2013

Epitaph The Darksiders - Final Issue!

It's been a long time coming, but Epitaph: The Darksiders is finally complete. This was a great three issue series leading into the ongoing series in which I will be taking over the art chores now that I have more time and am back at the boards.

I'd like to send a special thanks to my crew Joseph Canave for knocking these pages out for me and to my colorist Maldad and to my original colorist Kayla Swain.

It was tough finically considering I was shooting the "Epitaph: Bread and Salt" movie while still writing and lettering the Darksiders and still penciling and inking the first two issues of the ongoing series and also issue #0 of Victor Locke Demon Hunter, not to mention the third book in the ongoing series which became the Damita book so it's been a busy few months.

And now, as you know I'm working on the Panel Pages project for comic book artist working between the comic and digital mediums. And more special thanks to Preston Shuttlesworth for working with us and hopefully we will be able to get our prototypes done through his company EyeCandy.

So that's it everyone, Epitaph: The Darksiders #3 should be on sale next month and ready to go for all who want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment